Welcome to Croquet Tasmania
- State GC Doubles North March 16-19
- Easter Gala March 31-April 3
- GC Gender Championships April 13-15 Entries close March 30
- GC Hilo Doubles Latrobe April 20-21 Entries Close April 6
- AC Full Bisque ECC April 27-29
- Kingston GC 19 Point June 7-11
- Photos from U21 GC
- Photos from AC Doubles
- Devonport Carnival Photos
Croquet is a sport which has been around in its present form since the 1850s
- It doesn’t require any special physical strength.
- Men and women, young and old, can play on equal terms and kids love it.
- It is a sport for individuals, families, social groups, business groups, service clubs and everyone.
- It is an inexpensive means of getting regular exercise.
- It is played in the open air throughout the year, in all weather(but it can be played indoors using pucks instead of balls).
- It is played both socially and competitively.
- Many croquet skills, physical and tactical, are found in other sports such as golf, bowls, chess and billiards.
- It is played in all States of Australia and many countries of the world.
Click the Event Name on the top line if you can't see the rest of this post properly. GC HiLo Doubles - Closing date April 6 Entry fee $10 per player. Additional daily lawn fees will be payable to the venue. Click for: Conditions Snail Mail Entry...read more
CLUB BARBEQUE: Those who attended this function had an enjoyable evening, good food, drink games and company. The Club raised just over $500. AGM: This will take place at Club rooms on Saturday12 May, starting at 10am. Appliction forms to fill positions are available...read more
Click the Event Name on the top line if you can't see the rest of this post properly. Women will play at the Northern Tasmanian Croquet Centre, Men at the Kingston Club Entries Close March 30. Entry fee $15 per player. Additional daily lawn fees will...read more
Bisque 5-20 Winner Tim Parker (Kingston) Runner-up Sue Pearson (Eastern Shore) Bisque 9-20 Winner Doreen Briant (New Town) Runner-up Peter Tracey (Kingston) Bisque 16-20 Winner Sally Liggins (Kingston) Runner-up Elaine...read more
East Launceston held a Novice Event at the Northern Tasmania Croquet Centre. The event was run under very wet conditions and credit to the participants who carried on regardless of the weather. The 4 Entrants had very close games with Robin Claxton winning all his...read more
The Mayoral challenge held at the Northern Tasmania Croquet Centre was again a great success. 6 challengers from Georgetown, Dorset, Launceston and Meander Valley competed. Simon Wood representing Launceston and Craig Perkins Meander Valley played off in an exciting...read more
Congratulations to Sue Beattie of Kingston Club, Winner of the Tasmanian AC Classic Event. Runner up was Ian Bassett of New Town Club Results on CroquetScores.com ...read more