Welcome to Croquet Tasmania
Croquet is a sport which has been around in its present form since the 1850s
- It doesn’t require any special physical strength.
- Men and women, young and old, can play on equal terms and kids love it.
- It is a sport for individuals, families, social groups, business groups, service clubs and everyone.
- It is an inexpensive means of getting regular exercise.
- It is played in the open air throughout the year, in all weather(but it can be played indoors using pucks instead of balls).
- It is played both socially and competitively.
- Many croquet skills, physical and tactical, are found in other sports such as golf, bowls, chess and billiards.
- It is played in all States of Australia and many countries of the world.
WELCOME BACK: Many of our members have returned from holidays The Club hopes you had a good time and have come back ready for the 2017-2018 Season. WORKING BEE Saturday 2 September. This will start around 9.30am and we usually work till lunch time, after which...read more
Download: Open Medals Conditions (note changes from last year) Open Medals Entry Form Flyer for Club Notice Board Link to Croquet Scores for results Gold Medal Silver Medal Bronze Medal...read more
From, Gaylene Broom, Club: NTCC, I agree with the post July 5th, 2017 regarding one team in each division for each clubread more
Conditions Results Entry form - Down load, complete and return Flyer for Notice Board...read more
The State Team at training on a sunny Tasmanian Winter's Day in preparation for the Interstate Shield to be held in Brisbane in September Ian Bassett,Peter Tracey Graham Keating (Captain), Yvonne Shaw, Hugh Denny, June Pongratz,Lizzie Bassett Patsy Paine, Kaye...read more
St Leonards Club Newsletter August 2017read more
The winner : Paul Boer with Mistress of Ceremonies Patsy Paine St Helens Winter Weekend attracted 55 players from 7 Tasmanian Clubs. The trophy went to Paul Boer ( East Launceston) with 24 out of a possible 24 hoops. Only one hoop behind were Dee (Gibson) Latrobe...read more
RAFFLE The Club raised $100 for the recent raffle. Thank you to those who donated prizes and congratulations to the winners.: 1st May Queen Picture Barbara Johnson 2nd Bottle of Champagne Lee Turner (East Launceston 3rd Red wine Tim...read more