Welcome to Croquet Tasmania
Croquet is a sport which has been around in its present form since the 1850s
- It doesn’t require any special physical strength.
- Men and women, young and old, can play on equal terms and kids love it.
- It is a sport for individuals, families, social groups, business groups, service clubs and everyone.
- It is an inexpensive means of getting regular exercise.
- It is played in the open air throughout the year, in all weather(but it can be played indoors using pucks instead of balls).
- It is played both socially and competitively.
- Many croquet skills, physical and tactical, are found in other sports such as golf, bowls, chess and billiards.
- It is played in all States of Australia and many countries of the world.
19 HOOP GOLF CROQUET COMPETITION: This competition was held in perfect weather and proved to be extremely successful. The competition was won by Sue Beattie and runner up was Rob McAdam whilst the Plate was won by Ian Bassett. The Committee would like to thank Peter...read more
The Annual Tournament is on again! Make your bookings and come to St. Helens for this weekend of fun, friendly competition and sunshine (hopefully). The cost for the weekend will be $20.00 which includes morning and afternoon tea and lunch on the Saturday. The dinner...read more
Congratulations to Sue Beattie on winning the exciting Kingston GC 19 Hoop Competition. Rob McAdam was Runner-up. Newcomer Phil Roach of Kingston gave everyone a fright and was punished by having his handicap reduced to three. Ian Bassett defeated June Pongratz in...read more
NTasNewsletter Juneread more
St Leonards Club Newsletter June 2017read more
NTCC - The Northern Tasmanian Croquet Centre. (from Joan Williams) To avoid confusion it is suggested that the Northern Tasmanian Croquet Centre is referred to as NTasCC or the Centre. NTasCC is a Venue for Croquet, provided by and leased from the Launceston City...read more
if any GC Referees who plan to visit Brisbane for the Interstate Golf Croquet Championships 30th August – 10th September in Brisbane City, are prepared to referee please contact one of the following Tournament Ref Keith McLeod, email; email@example.com Tournament...read more
The South was victorious in the annual North versus South Challenge held at Sandy Bay.. Thank you to the Sandy Bay Club for hosting the competition and feeding and watering the contestants on a very cold day. The Southern team (pictured, L to R): Graham Keating,...read more