Welcome to Croquet Tasmania
Croquet is a sport which has been around in its present form since the 1850s
- It doesn’t require any special physical strength.
- Men and women, young and old, can play on equal terms and kids love it.
- It is a sport for individuals, families, social groups, business groups, service clubs and everyone.
- It is an inexpensive means of getting regular exercise.
- It is played in the open air throughout the year, in all weather(but it can be played indoors using pucks instead of balls).
- It is played both socially and competitively.
- Many croquet skills, physical and tactical, are found in other sports such as golf, bowls, chess and billiards.
- It is played in all States of Australia and many countries of the world.
Complete the form below to enter on-line SPECIAL CONDITIONS: Players with a handicap of -6 to 20 must partner a player with a handicap of 10 or more Players with a handicap of 5 to 20 must partner a player where their combined handicaps total 14 or more If...read more
New Town on Monday the 10th of September, 10am - 3pm. Bring your lunch. Lizzie Bassett is running a refresher day for re-accreditation of AC referees and anyone interested in the laws of Association Croquet. She says she has noticed several incorrect...read more
This is a new excerpt.read more
This event will consist of matches between teams, each team comprising one female and one male player. (with one exception*) Each match will be: 1 game of mixed doubles, 1 game of singles between the female players 1 game of singles between the male...read more
Golf Croquet Hi/Lo Doubles A Northern Regional Croquet Competition 25th & 26th August 2018 Entries Close Friday August 17 Usual GC Tournament conditions apply as per TCA web page. Click here to see them. Plus: Combined handicaps must total at least 14....read more
TOURNAMENT MANAGERS COURSE: When our Club is responsible for running TCA events, we must provide an Event Manager. Any Club member can take on this task. It may sound daunting but with a little knowledge and understanding the task is made easier. Peter Tracey will...read more
From Sylvia Wing (St. Leonard's Club) July 7 The NTasCC has registered a business name “Tasmanian Croquet Centre” What do members think? Click HERE to tell us ================================================ From Graeme Denehey, (Kingston Club) July 8 It is...read more
Congratulations to Felicity Green & Yvonne Mason Winners of Division 2. Runners-up (on a count-back of hoops) were Monika Fleming & Pauline Blyth. Division 1 was won by Ron Tait and Ruth McKean. It was another hoop countback for runners-up Joan Williams and Jan...read more