Welcome to Croquet Tasmania
Notice to Golf Croquet Players
We wish to advise that the GC Open Divisional Singles Division 2- 4 to be played on March 12 -14 at the Northern Tasmania Croquet Centre is for players with a handicap of 6 or greater.
The GC Open Singles to be played on 12-14 February at the Sandy Bay Croquet Club is a true Open event but players of all handicaps can enter.
Latest Golf Croquet Pennant Results
Learn about the game of croquet and some of its variations.
There are eleven Clubs in Tasmania. Find one near you! click the black ball.
Latest Statewide and Club News. Click the red ball.
New events happen throughout the year.
Learn about the game of croquet and some of its variations.Learn More
There are eleven Clubs in Tasmania. Find one near you! click the black ball.Learn More
Latest Statewide and Club News. Click the red ball.Learn More
New events happen throughout the year.Learn More
Croquet is a sport which has been around in its present form since the 1850s
- It doesn’t require any special physical strength.
- Men and women, young and old, can play on equal terms and kids love it.
- It is a sport for individuals, families, social groups, business groups, service clubs and everyone.
- It is an inexpensive means of getting regular exercise.
- It is played in the open air throughout the year, in all weather(but it can be played indoors using pucks instead of balls).
- It is played both socially and competitively.
- Many croquet skills, physical and tactical, are found in other sports such as golf, bowls, chess and billiards.
- It is played in all States of Australia and many countries of the world.