Welcome to Croquet Tasmania
Croquet is a sport which has been around in its present form since the 1850s
- It doesn’t require any special physical strength.
- Men and women, young and old, can play on equal terms and kids love it.
- It is a sport for individuals, families, social groups, business groups, service clubs and everyone.
- It is an inexpensive means of getting regular exercise.
- It is played in the open air throughout the year, in all weather(but it can be played indoors using pucks instead of balls).
- It is played both socially and competitively.
- Many croquet skills, physical and tactical, are found in other sports such as golf, bowls, chess and billiards.
- It is played in all States of Australia and many countries of the world.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year GOLF CROQUET CAPTAINS: Division 1 -Phil Division 2- Avner Division 3- Toni Division 4- Marg Fleming Congratulations to all captains and may you and your teams have a successful and enjoyable pennant season. COMING...read more
Congratulations to Winners: Div 1 Rob McAdam (Kingston) and Div 2 Gary Forward (Sandy Bay)and Runners-Up; Graham Keating (Sandy Bay) Kaye Denny (Sandy Bay)Click to see all the results on ...read more
The extension to the Northern Tasmanian Croquet Centre is finished and will give shelter from wet weather and sun for spectators. The committee are very pleased with the added room enabling bigger events in the...read more
FAREWELL SUMMER FUN TOURNAMENTSaturday 26 January, 2019 Entries Close Jan 17This will be our last event at our current venueClick to view/download Entry Form and Notice Board Flyer Entry fee: $25 – includes...read more
From Lee Turner The Northern Region Croquet Competition pennants have finished. East Launceston winning the Open Division undefeated with Latrobe a close second. St Leonards won the B Division from Latrobe with some even matches in the final round. Latrobe excelled in...read more
For AC PLayers who have had fewer than approximately two years' experience at playing ACClick to view/download: Conditions Notice Board Flyer Closing Date: 6pm Friday 28th December Entry fee $10 per player. Additional...read more
Winners were : Gold: Ian Bassett (New Town) Runner up Sue Beattie Kingston Silver : Henry Burbury (new Town) Patsy Paine LatrobeThe Royal Park Croquet club hosted the Tasmanian Golf Croquet Silver Medal at the Northern Tasmanian Croquet Centre...read more
Come to the Eastern Shore Croquet Club for the Full Bisque Association Croquet Competition. 11th to 13th January 2019 Entries close 4th January 2019 Players with handicaps from 8-16 inclusive are eligible to enter. Players with handicaps...read more